(1) I’m a Filipina and loving it.
(2) My ears are smaller than my younger brother’s.
(3) I like dipping french fries in vanilla ice cream.
(4) Tea is my favorite drink in the whole world.
(5) My best friend is Jesus.
(6) I was born in the Philippines, but I grew up in St. Petersburg, Russia.
(7) Yes, I was fluent, and no, not anymore.
(8) I prefer buttons and keyboards to touch-screen crap.
(9) The first All Time Low song I heard was Remembering Sunday.
(10) I like Jack Barakat better than Alex Gaskarth.
(11) I will forever ship Josh Farro and Hayley Williams, even though Josh is already married and Hayley’s with Chad.
(12) When I was a kid, I ate a cockroach because I thought it was moving chocolate.
(13) I love Lord of the Rings so much. I read the books, watched the movies, and downloaded the soundtracks.
(14) Am I considered a geek for that, because I also love Star Wars. I have the special collection of all the movies and a blue lightsaber. I also read all the Jedi Apprentice books in the library.
(15) I got my first cellphone on my fifteenth birthday.
(16) I don’t read or watch Harry Potter, but I know so much about it because of tumblr.
(17) I think that people underrate bassists and drummers.
(18) I have no cable TV.
(19) I love baking cookies.
(20) My friends and family all say I’m just a boy stuck inside a girl’s body.
(21) I can’t wait for the world to end!
(22) I love Filipino street food like taho, dirty ice cream, carioka, bibingka, puto bumbong, puto, squidballs, fishballs, and so much more, crap, I’m hungry.
(23) I dance ballet.
(24) I took taekwondo for a while, but had to stop because of ballet.
(25) I play the piano, as in classical, like Mozart and stuff like that.
(25) I taught myself to play the guitar.
(26) I sing, but never took singing lessons.
(27) I LOVE TO READ OH MY GULAY BOOKS ARE LIFE <33333
(28) Some people say I’m nerdy because of my love for books.
(29) I think FOREVER ALONE, SWAG, and LE are overused words.
(30) I once put a pink butterfly tattoo on my brother’s butt when he was sleeping.
(31) I taught myself to write in Japanese.
(32) I think Domo looks like a piece of crap with a face on it.
(33) I walked on the roof of our school in Grade 7.
(34) I’m a huge fan of martial arts movies.
(35) Ipman and Bruce Lee are my martial arts idols.
(36) I’m interested in the life of Genghis Khan.
(37) I don’t find Halvo attractive.
(38) I love challenges and being challenged.
(39) I think technology just ruined everything.
(40) I used to be so addicted to Barney. I still have that stuffed toy on my bed.
(41) My bed is crowded with books, stuffed toys, dirty clothes, and a horse fiddle.
(42) I used to think “crap” was a bad word. But now, I use it on a daily basis. CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP YO FACE
(43) I really wanna learn to play the bass, drums, violin, cello, and flute.
(44) I used to hate songs with screamo in them, but now I love it.
(45) In Grade 1, I cut my erasers into small pieces and stuck them in my nose for the heck of it.
(46) I love Flyleaf so much.
(47) I used to be a Jonas Brothers fan, but stopped listening to them when Lines, Vines, and Trying Times came out.
(48) My mom wrote and composed the song, “If Only”, which was sung by Lea Salonga.
(49) I love a good mystery.
(50) I think Boys Like Girls should record a new album already.
(51) Patrick Stump looks cuter when he’s thin.
(52) I’ve never had a crush in my whole life.
(53) I like manga and anime, but I read more manga than I watch anime.
(54) I read Naruto.
(55) I don’t have a lot of Internet friends.
(56) I love reading classics like Little Women, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Heidi, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, and Peter Pan.
(57) I love old movies because of my lola.
(58) I love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks movies.
(59) Jack Black is a genius.
(60) I love European and Australian accents.
(61) I love green tea.
(62) I lived in Mongolia for about a month when I was nine.
(63) I look very Chinese/Japanese/Korean because of my ching chong-looking eyes.
(64) Someday, I will be in a band.
(65) I like Cream-O and Tarzan bubblegum.
(66) My younger sister acts like she’s way older than me.
(67) I have a huge passion for art.
(68) I am forever in awe of Brooks Betts’ and Garrett Nickelsen’s beautiful eyes.
(69) I was obsessed with marine dragons in Grade 6.
(70) Converse will always be my favorite shoe brand.
(71) I always get t-shirts that are too big for me.
(72) I always have my black watch on my left arm, and twelve ballers and a black ponytail on my right arm.
(73) I love anything camouflage or military-related.
(74) One of the things I wanna do when I grow up is to be in the Air Force.
(75) I love Paramore, but sometimes I think they’re a bit overrated.
(76) Filipino, Italian, and Japanese are my top three favorite kinds of food.
(77) For me, there’s no such thing as too much cheese.
(78) I love churros and wicked oreos so much.
(79) The universe and the ocean intrigue me greatly.
(80) I have a Fil-Am classmate who really looks like Adam Levine.
(81) I listen to jazz and classical music.
(82) I wanna open a small tea house in the future.
(83) Even after eleven years of living in the Philippines, I’ve never been to Boracay.
(84) I love caves and mountains.
(85) History is my favorite subject.
(86) I hate spoilers!!! Books, movies, TV shows…
(87) I’m very ticklish.
(88) I daydream and wonder a lot.
(89) I really love cake.
(90) I believe that dragons existed.
(91) Horses are my favorite animals after dragons.
(92) I wish I knew I to skate. I can only ride a waveboard.
(93) I love swimming because it makes me feel like a mermaid.
(94) I ship Katara and Zuko.
(95) I think Charlavail and Blake should just get married already.
(96) I prefer cold Nesvita.
(97) I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak is a must-read.
(98) I love soy milk!
(99) I like oatmeal.
(100) I’M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS THING, NOW I CAN SLEEP